Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dear Aunt TUAW: Help me monitor security video from my iPhone

Dear Auntie,

Hey Auntie what's up? I would love if somebody over there can point in the right direction of the best iOS-friendly business security system.

I would love to be able to control my security DVR and view it remotely on either my iPad or iPhone so I can keep an eye on my small business when I am away.....

Love the site and keep up the great work,

Jay-G

Continue reading Dear Aunt TUAW: Help me monitor security video from my iPhone

Dear Aunt TUAW: Help me monitor security video from my iPhone originally appeared on TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Fri, 10 Jun 2011 20:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Source | Permalink | Email this | Comments

Leslie Bibb Chelsea Handler Salma Hayek Jennifer Scholle Tatiana Zavialova

No comments:

Post a Comment