Monday, June 6, 2011

John Michael Montgomery:Cool

+album

? Older revision Revision as of 05:11, June 7, 2011
Line 1: Line 1:
-
{{Song|The Very Best of John Michael Montgomery (2003)|John Michael Montgomery|star=Green}}
+
{{Song|The Very Best of John Michael Montgomery (2003)|John Michael Montgomery|star=Green|album2=Letters From Home (2004)}}
<lyrics>
<lyrics>
He really liked flanel with red over-alls
He really liked flanel with red over-alls
-
if you look in his closet it was all that you saw
+
If you look in his closet it was all that you saw
He dressed up on Sunday and thought he look neat  
He dressed up on Sunday and thought he look neat  
-
in a green leasure suit with wing tips on his feet
+
In a green leasure suit with wing tips on his feet
-
And i was 15 and real hip with long hair
+
And I was 15 and real hip with long hair
-
and i asked momma why is daddy so square
+
and I asked momma why is daddy so square
-
and i couldn't belive all that he didn't know  
+
and I couldn't belive all that he didn't know  
-
i guess it's hard to be kool when your 40 years old
+
I guess it's hard to be kool when your 40 years old
The night i turned 20 she came with the news
The night i turned 20 she came with the news
-
scared half to death and didn't know what to do
+
Scared half to death and didn't know what to do
-
I told her i'm sorry but it's not to late there's a docter  
+
I told her I'm sorry but it's not to late there's a docter  
-
i heard of that fixes mastakes
+
I heard of that fixes mastakes
-
I though he was workin' and i was alone
+
I though he was workin' and I was alone
-
but he was stang behind me when i hug up the phone
+
But he was stang behind me when I hug up the phone
-
he said son there's a few thing you don't know about
+
He said son there's a few thing you don't know about
-
if you listen real close we can figure this out
+
Ff you listen real close we can figure this out
-
cus i was 18 and as wild as it came when one night  
+
cus I was 18 and as wild as it came when one night  
-
a young girl told me the samething  and you wouldn't be here
+
A young girl told me the samething  and you wouldn't be here
-
if she haden't said no you see it's hard to be cool when you'r 20 years old
+
If she haden't said no you see it's hard to be cool when you'r 20 years old
-
These day's i like flanel and old leive jeans
+
These day's I like flanel and old leive jeans
-
and i look at my young boy who just turned 15 and i know what he's thinking
+
And I look at my young boy who just turned 15 and I know what he's thinking
-
but's it ok to know because it's hard to be cool  
+
But's it ok to know because it's hard to be cool  
-
when your 15 years old
+
When your 15 years old
</lyrics>
</lyrics>

Gwen Stefani Sunny Mabrey Karolína Kurková Laura Harring Naomi Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment